Thursday, June 19, 2008

These are pic's of the tree from next door.

Well just getting back on the blog, we had a storm the other night, and the tree from next door fell on my shed.
Then there is no use getting insurance, cause, they told me I needed to move the tree, told them they were con artist, and hung up. They just take all your money for --------?

The neighbor did take the tree down and that was good,
but the shed has moved, because I have notbeen able to shut my door properly.
It was nasty, thats all I can say.






Hope this works, for thge posting, nice to be back on.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonniece said...

Wow Sue, that WAS a nasty storm, of cource we have had quite a few nasty storms lately. Sorry to hear it did damage to your shed though.

Good to see you blogging again too.