Friday, February 1, 2008

1st of Feb/08 and a Snow Day

Well it was very slippery and windy , making it hard for the drive home, but of course,
it's Friday!!!!!!!!!
We had the street salted and cleanned on one side anyway, City workers live on
the street, lucky us. Front view.
The back looks so white and wonderlandish, it's getting a crust on the white stuff.

It's like raining and changing so fast, this is suppose to stop by tonight, and it's only
minus -13, by Wednesday reaching plus 11, the world sure is getting strange,
Like floods, wind storms, flash freezing, snow storms, then extreme heat, fires, I hope
this world is still fixable, more over Mother Nature.
My wonderful neighbor shoveled my walk way and steps, Twice,next up my turn.
Thanks Cindy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey
Glad you put some pics up.
Its 10:30, I just walked home from Jan's. The temp is -1 now and quite lovely. Twice as much snow now and it looks gorgeous out with the street lights shinning on the snow. Lots of people have shoveled,
the piles on the lawns are from 4 to 5ft high.. It will be great for the kids tomorrow playing outside.
I was really wishing I had my camera. Have to get my recharger I miss my camera...

Rian said...

Oh my goodness, that's a whole lot of white stuff.

~Babs said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my place.
OH,,,am I glad we didn't get this much snow! Awesome photos!
Really like your artwork on the cards also!

~Babs

Tonniece said...

More great pics of our "beautiful" wintery weather.