Sunday, December 2, 2007

Well all done and so am I.

This is how high the snow is after shoveling, and I am tuckered out.
It was starting to drizzle out so the snow was getting pretty heavy.

The last white car in the picture was all covered, next we see a women, this women talking on her cell walking in slingback high heels to the car, slipping and sliding, no mits, not even a winter coat, cleaning her windshield with a magazine, we were like wow look at her, then she tried to more her car, frontwords, instead of going back, got stuck, and Cindy and I were really too tired to help, thank God, her son I guess went over there and got the car out, he too had not gloves, cleaning the car with his hands, oh thats burr. I was out there from 8:00am to 9:30, sooooooooooooooo, tired, sleepy, and very sore.

I had to change my coat because it had started to drizzle, also put a better pair of gloves on. I was once again nice and warm, not that it was that cold out. It has stopped with the drizzle now, but just got a call from Dianne, telling me there was more of all this later today. OMG. The test was that it looked so pretty, and it does now. Going for a rest.. So hope every one has a great day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

smarcoux said...

ok holy cow ... its sunnyh here today .... working from home ya!!
and warmish .... soemtimes I say thank goodness for england
Sis
XXX

platitudinal said...

Brrr! Suzanne, your biceps must be nice and tone with all those hard work! Did you get a nice cup of hot cocoa afterward?

Rian said...

Oh, my goodness! Dat's a lotta snow!

platitudinal said...

Suzanne!!! How are you doing? Are you burried under all those snow? :)

I hope that you manage to keep warm and I hope you'll have time to snap some more Christmas pictures :)

Love,
Luci.